How does our "PROVEN" process work?
- First, you fill out the short Request form
with a quick overview of your request. Please be as specific as you can, so
that we can fully evaluate your request and provide you the best solution.
- Next, one of our consultants will review your
request or contact you to gain additional information. Their sole purpose
is to work for you and develop the most cost effective solutions
- Then the assigned consultant will provide you
with a short Custom Statement of Work (SOW), which will include the following items:
- General Overview of the requested
- Detailed Description of Work and
- Project Assessment and Approach Recommendations
- Projected Timeline and number of consultants recommended
- Compensation & Payment (i.e. Hourly Rates,
Travel policies and procedures, Time Tracking and
reporting, Expense policies, etc)
- Covenant Not to Compete (Non Disclosure
- Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Initial Draft Contract
- Once all of the items of the Statement
of Work (SOW), LOI and Contract
have been agreed upon by both parties, our consultants will then begin
working on your
project and provide you with the leadership and expertise to complete the task
at hand in the most efficient manner.
Note: Our Consultants can work either on-site
at your location or Telecommute, it will depend upon the needs of the project
and your specific requirements. We have access to a myriad of technologies
to ensure that we are in constant communications with our clients and can
provide real-time information.
© Copyright 2011 Total Marketing
Total Marketing Consulting Services
All Rights Reserved